BackBone Turning Wedge Non-Skid Specifications
- NEW Version with Non-Skid Fabric for Acute Care is suitable for low air loss, alternating air flow, lateral rotation and air fluidized surfaces. The non skid fabric is only at the bottom side, the top is the same soft and antimicrobial water resistant nylex.
- The BackBone is 28″ long by 13″ wide, and is angled bilaterally from 2″ at the “tips” to 5″ wide at the back. It is made with a resilient foam core and a top layer of high density visco-elastic memory foam.
- Cover: Recovery5™ antimicrobial, moisture-resistant gurney pad fabric cover; flexible, reduced friction and sheer.
- Multi-patient use. Clean with any institutional disinfectant wipes or soap and water.
- Latex Free
- Made in the USA
- The BackBone™ Turning Wedge Patent